INTEL CHIPSET DEVICE SOFTWARE 10.1.2.80
Intel Chipset Device Software Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Intel Chipset Device Software for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Intel Chipset Device Software Overview
Intel Chipset Device Software, provides information to the operating system of the proper setup chipset for use of certain features, such as AGP, USB, basic support for PCI and ISA PnP. Installing the drivers related to the chipset (such as the graphics driver, the IDE bus, etc.) is possible only if the operating system is fully recognize this chipset. This Software Also Offers A set of command line flags, Which Provide Additional Installation choices.
KEY FEATURES OF INTEL CHIPSET DEVICE SOFTWARE:
The Intel(R) Chipset Device Software installs Windows* INF files to the target system. These files outline to the operating system how to configure the Intel(R) chipset components in order to ensure that the following features function properly:
• Core PCI and ISAPNP Services
• PCIe Support
• IDE/ATA33/ATA66/ATA100 Storage Support
• SATA Storage Support
• USB Support
• Identification of Intel(R) Chipset Components in the Device Manager
Just like the second generation of its Core processors, the Ivy Bridge architecture will also transition to the server space where Intel plans to use this design for the upcoming Xeon E3-1200 v2 CPU series, expected to arrive in the second quarter of 2012.
- The v2 version of the E3-1200 processors will be a piece of the organization’s Carlow stage that outside of these chips will likewise incorporate the C210 (Panther Point) chipset which holds similarity with the current LGA 1155 attachment.
- Intel’s Ivy Bridge processors are a bite the dust 22nm therapist of the Sandy Bridge chips and highlight a similar design which will get a progression of changes.
- In the shopper form of the design, these changes incorporate a superior GPU with DirectX 11 bolster and additionally 30% a greater number of EUs than the HD 3000 GPU utilized as a part of the present second era Core processors.
- Other CPU highlights incorporate better AVX execution, a coordinated PCI Express 3.0 controller and in addition local USB 3.0 bolster on account of the Panther Point chipsets, which are relied upon to enter large scale manufacturing in the last week of December 2011.
- At this moment, we don’t know which of these components will head towards the Xeon E3 CPU lineup, however it’s exceedingly improbable that the hugely enhanced illustrations center will show up in more than a couple E3-1200 v2 processors.
- In the present variant of the Xeon E3, just four out of the nine processors discharged by Intel accompany coordinated representation bolster. On an or more side, every one of the chips bolster ECC memory, which is additionally anticipated that would occur with the Ivy Bridge CPUs.
- TDPs of the E3-1200 v2 chips will go from 95W for the top of the line offerings, down to around 20W for the low power models.
- Insights in regards to the particular processors Intel gets ready for Q2 2012 are not accessible yet, but rather CPU-World says that we ought to anticipate that these will convey comparative specs to the current E3-1200 chips, despite the fact that with higher base and Turbo speeds.
- Renesas/Nec uPD720200 USB 3.0 Firmware Version 22.214.171.124
- Downloads: 72733
- Renesas/Nec uPD720200/720200a USB3 Drivers Version 126.96.36.199 WHQL
- Downloads: 58581
- Renesas/Nec uPD720201/720202 USB 3.0 Drivers Version 188.8.131.52 WHQL
- Downloads: 42344
- Marvell MV-91xx/92xx SATA 6G Controller Version 184.108.40.2061 WHQL
- Downloads: 38687
- Intel Chipset Device Software Version 10.0.22 WHQL
- Downloads: 23947
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology Version 220.127.116.118 WHQL
- Downloads: 21290
- Intel Chipset Device Software Version 10.1.1.13 WHQL
- Downloads: 20343
- Intel Proset/Wireless Bluetooth Software Version 19.30.1649.0953
- Downloads: 1399
- Qualcomm/Atheros Bluetooth Version 10.0.1.13 WHQL
- Downloads: 280
- Innovative Sound Core3D OEM Version RC1.11 ( 18.104.22.1689)
- Downloads: 63
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version 22.214.171.1244 Beta
- Downloads: 372
- Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 (RTL8723AE/8723AU) Drivers Version 1.4.887.3004
- Downloads: 85
- Recon3D and Recon3Di PCIe Audio Version 126.96.36.1999
- Downloads: 90
- Realtek High Definition Audio (HDA) R2.81 (8036) WHQL
- Downloads: 535
- Intel Chipset Device Software Version 10.1.2.84 WHQL
- Downloads: 2224
UPDATE: In the comments, rd posted a link to the Microsoft Update Catalog, which gives these details:
Description: INTEL USB driver update released in August 2016
Supported products: Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 8.1 Drivers
Supported languages: Arabic , Bulgarian , Chinese – Hong Kong SAR , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , Croatian , Czech , Danish , Dutch , English , Estonian , Finnish , French , German , Greek , Hebrew , Hungarian , Italian , Japanese , Japanese NEC , Korean , Latvian , Lithuanian , Norwegian , Polish , Portuguese (Brazil) , Portuguese (Portugal) , Romanian , Russian , Serbian (Latin) , Slovak , Slovenian , Spanish , Swedish , Thai , Turkish , Ukrainian
Driver Manufacturer: INTEL
Driver Class: Other Hardware
Driver Model: Intel(R) Atom(TM) processor C2000 product family USB Enhanced Host Controller – 1F2C
Driver Provider: INTEL
Version Date: 8/19/2016
Support Url: n/a
Again, the details don’t match anything I can find on the Intel site. There are fifty-five individual downloadable entries in the Update Catalog, covering a handful of Windows versions, including Win7 and Win81.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 7 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 x64
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 x64
- Microsoft Windows 10 x64
Download INTEL CHIPSET DEVICE from link given below